The new Taurus G3c builds on the proven foundation that has made the compact G-series among the most popular personal defense/EDC handguns ever while advancing function, reliability, and durability to the next level.
- Upgraded Flat Trigger System.
- Serrations at the Front and Rear of the Slide Provide a Positive Grip.
- Drift Adjustable Serrated Rear Sight (Dovetail Cut Compatible with Most Aftermarket Sights).
- Visual Loaded Chamber Indicator.
- Tenifer Finish Maximizes Corrosion Resistance and Minimizes Scuffing.
- Teflon Coating on All Operational Control Parts.
Caliber: 9mm Luger
Capacity: 12 RDS
Firing System: Striker
Action Type: Single Action With Restrike
Front Sights: Steel, Fixed (White Dot)
Rear Sights: Steel, Serrated Drift Adjustable
Safety: Manual, trigger safety, striker block and loaded chamber indicator
Frame Size: Compact
Grip Material: Polymer
Slide Material: Alloy Steel
Slide Finish: Tenifer Matte Black
Operational Controls Finish: Teflon
Additional Feature: Picatinny Rail (Mil-STD 1913)
Barrel Length: 3.2 in
Overall Length: 6.3 in.
Overall Width: 1.2 in.
Overall Height: 5.1 in.
Weight: 22 oz. (Unloaded)
Item No.: 1-G3C931
To provide longer wear resistance and better corrosion protection from environmental conditions